You are on this site because you or someone you love has been stopped for a DUI, or received a DUI charge in the mail. It can happen to anyone, but now it’s happened to you!
You’re already making the first, best move you can: you’re researching legal help. You know what’s at stake and that a good defense attorney can make all the difference.
Mr. Makoski has been admitted to practice law before all courts in Pennsylvania, including county courts, and the Superior and Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Ronald Makoski has been practicing law since 1972.
- For decades, nearly 100% of his practice has been focused in DUI law and helping people just like you.
- He knows what you’re feeling – the worry, fear, and even shame that have gripped your life since the moment you were stopped.
- With far more than a “textbook” knowledge of DUI law, Mr. Makoski has experience in the courtrooms and ante-rooms where DUI cases are handled and outcomes are decided.
- Mr. Makoski knows the decision makers – the judges, magistrates, district attorneys, and police offices. He knows how they think and how they have reacted to cases just like yours .
- He has taken DUI cases to trial (both jury and non-jury).
- He has won not guilty verdicts for clients.
- He has had DUI cases dismissed as the result of pre-trial motions.
- He has won DUI cases on appeal.
- When there is no defense, Ronald Makoski works to achieve the best possible outcome, so that you can get on with your life and put this unfortunate incident behind you.
- Mr. Makoski handles DUI cases in Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Indiana, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland counties.
- Ronald Makoski’s fees are fair and reasonable. He charges a flat fee, so there will be no surprises.
A bad outcome with your DUI charge can result in a suspension of your license and jail time, even for a first offense.
Your DUI charge can affect your family, your job, your auto insurance, and even your right to possess a firearm. If you make your living with a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License), you could suffer severe consequences.
Don’t wait. Call Toll Free at 1-866-367-3847 or visit our Contact page to set up your FREE initial consultation and evaluation of your case.
Matthew R. Makoski is a 2011 Graduate from the Duquesne University School of Law, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was also a Senior Staff Editor of the Duquesne Law Review.
He is admitted to practice law before the court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of Colorado.
In the early stages of his career, he assists his father, Ronald C. Makoski, in the handling of DUI cases in this office and has been involved in over 100 DUI cases. He has acted as a co-counsel with his father in the defense of DUI cases at trial, has conducted hearings in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and has argued on appeal before the Pennsylvania Superior Court.